Lethal Talent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ps3 Application for lethal talent.

2 posters

Go down

Ps3 Application for lethal talent.  Empty Ps3 Application for lethal talent.

Post  Navsta Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:01 am

Hello, my name is Navin and I am writing on behalf of Ambishus E-sports [aMB] for partnership / sponsorship, we have been representing Ambishus E-sports, since the first Playstation 3 Pay 2 Play (Commonly known as P2P) came to a closing around April. The reason why we started Ambishus was to lead our own clan, to be successful and make ps3 a more competitive place with more competitive teams. We compete on all call of duty team based ladders, including 4v4, 5v5, and 6v6. We have achieved success on these ladders and also compete in Pay 2 play competitions when held.
We also compete on other ps3 gaming sites, which are sixaxis gaming and also ESGN which is hosting the first ps3 LAN event in Melbourne this summer.

We are proposing a partnership between your organization and our team, which we feel would have mutual benefits and would be a great asset to both teams. I will talk about our achievements benefits of having us in your organizations.

Ambishus E-sport Achievements.

Modern Warfare 2 pay to play
Call of duty 4 pay 2 play.
Black ops 4v4 Objective pay to play.
Black ops 4v4 season 2 preliminary finals.
Black ops 4v4 Objective preliminary finals. (Top 4 all season)
Black ops 5v5 Search and destroy season 2 finals.
Black ops 5v5 Search and destroy season 3 Champions.
Black ops 6v6 Objective MGA Champions (won headsets)
Black ops 6v6 Objective Bash for cash, came second (won $200 in cash prizes)
Black ops 6v6 objective preliminary finals.
Black ops 2v2 Objective season 2 finals. (Top 2 all season)
Black ops 2v2 pay to play MGA finals
Sixaxis Magic mod (SND) season two champions.
Sixaxis first placed on the XMOD ladder 6v6 all season in finals
Came second in MGA 6v6 pay 2play.
Hoping to add to that list as time goes on!!
Note: MGA or my gaming is now known as ESGN

Our Goals.
Our goals in Ambishus E-sport are: To continue our success rate on all ladders and other websites we compete on. We would like to make more of a Focus on 4v4's and attempt to make ps3/Xbox360 LAN events. Our biggest focuses is to make a 4v4 team for the ESGN Lan being hosted in Melbourne, and hope that this lan goes well, and makes more people interested in lan event’s across Australia. Also with us being sponsored it will help us greatly to raise the money for p2p leagues, it may also give other
Teams some ideas in Sponsorship/Partnership while making the ps3 community bigger.

Benefits of Having Ambishus E-sport part of your organizations.

As we both know, your team is a top E-sports organization in Australia, having successful teams across all games. If we were to engage in a partnership, we would represent your brand and be associated sponsors on Cybergamer, which has over 40 thousand individual members in the ps3 section. Plus sixaxis gaming which has 5,697 members, and also ESGN which has 3,361 members. We are very well known and respected on all those websites.
We as a team would advertise your logo, sponsors and whatever else is needed on our team page, our Facebook accounts and throughout our various YouTube live-streams, and also representing your brand at the new ps3 lans .One of our members Virus_wa has a HD PVR and records for CGPS3 and also our clan battles which he could help with publicity and making your YouTube channel grow even more.
He owns all console platforms so he can record on ps3, Xbox and also pc depending what games they are. Since we are currently one of the top Cybergamer teams for Call of Duty, we as a team and all our members receive a lot of attention online, we would be more than willing to include the teams Facebook page, Twitter and YouTube page to maximize online exposure.

I'll give you a brief rundown on our members.

Navstaa: Aged 16

My play style is basically the rusher/call out guy; I’m never not talking and telling everyone where the enemies are. I am a very well known player on CGPS3, sixaxisgaming and also ESGN. And very well liked, I have a lot of personal achievements, on top of my competitive experience.
exKaLiBRe: Aged 16

exKaLiBRe has been playing for a very long time and is also a great leader and member. He has lead his sixaixs team for over 2 years which has had a lot of achievements it’s self and is very well respected. Ekal also does shout cast’s on sixaxis regularly and also vidcast on cybergamer.

Silencer_x: Aged 18

Was one the best on cod4, was in ES which dominated the game back in its hay day. He has currently been inactive, because his ps3 broke. But messaged me saying he well be re joining when Modern warfare 3 comes out. He has been in Mind Freak E-Sports for call of duty 4 as well as call of duty modern warfare 2.

Rossco: Aged 22

Ross is a co leader in this clan, also running his own 6a team called TeKz which has been going since Call of duty 4 with some of their players in our clan. They won basically all of the modern warfare2 tournaments that happened on Sixaxis gaming.
His team TeKz is basically ambishus just a different name, but will be willing to change name on all websites to whatever is necessary. If we used TeKz achievements we would have a lot more across all call of duty games. (Can provide if needed)

Greek-aussie-boy (GAB): Aged 18
(Also in TeKz) Chris was voted one of the best on ps3 in modern warfare 2 representing the Australian ps3 team and can hold his own very well, has also been in the very successful clan of ES, not a lot to say really beside he’s a beast.

Tomo: Aged 19

Tomo use to be an admin on CGPS3 before he got a bit inactive was easily one of the best on mw2 and carried any team he played for with his 2-bar connection which has since been fixed, also represented the Australian ps3 team numerous amount of times, and is very real known by anyone on cybergamer.

Virus: aged 16

Well Joey is one of my mates in real life, have known him since year 6. He records and does commentary for cybergamer ps3, records all clan battles and as well as recording community games and upload it for them, also represented the WA team in the recent call of duty black ops “state of origin”.
That’s basically it.
So In closing I hope you have enjoyed reading my application for E-Sport’s organization sponsoring and hope you consider us as we are a growing team on the ps3 platform.

Kind regards
Navin and co.

Navsta

Back to top Go down

Ps3 Application for lethal talent.  Empty Re: Ps3 Application for lethal talent.

Post  dT PsYKo G0aT Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:36 am

huh?

dT PsYKo G0aT
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Ps3 Application for lethal talent.  Empty Re: Ps3 Application for lethal talent.

Post  dT PsYKo G0aT Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:23 am

bump

dT PsYKo G0aT
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down