Lethal Talent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lethal Talent Gaming..............

+7
charlied72
TheMagicalNegro
iPrOXJakX
NoNoGnome
Chopstix
RTE Rubix
NAMELesS SHad0W
11 posters

Go down

Lethal Talent Gaming.............. Empty Lethal Talent Gaming..............

Post  NAMELesS SHad0W Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:47 pm

......likely to shut down. Sad

I know it's sad. But I'm getting old and I just dont' have the time to be the community leader, do gb, recruit on like a million different forums, build 2 different youtube channel, etc etc. 10 years ago I would have asked my good friend to help me with this project and it would have been probably one of the best gaming sites on the web. He does webdesign in Tokyo now so I could have trusted him to really help with the website and bring some truly unique features to LTG. That would have enabled me to lead a squad, and set an example as a squad leader to the rest of the clan.

Unfortunately, after a couple years of searching, I haven't found any such individual to fill those shoes. And that is really what this community deserves. 2 individuals who work together and care about LTG. With just me, it's too stressful, and that's not what videogames are supposed to be about. They're supposed to be fun.

Also, 2 years ago, there were not nearly as many clans out there as today. Today everyone and their mom wants to make a clan. It really spreads the talent out thin. I saw this coming from a mile away, but it was really an unavoidable obstacle without more hardcore LTG members and someone with some web programming skills.

Some of you might think that I'm mad or something, but couldn't be farther from the truth. I got hooked on COD4 in July 2008. This whole clan experience has made me a far better player and I've met some really great people... guys who are fun to joke with on xbl, and they definitely hold their own in game. I doubt any of you guys are as hot as this one girl at my gym, but probably way better at COD lol.

Anyways, I will not be dropping anyone from my friends list who was a longtime member or applicant. I hope to still play with yall on xbl. I'm probably going to get Crysis 2 just for fun. But I'm sure COD will still be my thing. As many of you know, I now run a channel called Elit3Killers: www.youtube.com/user/Elit3Killers

With nearly 5000 subs, I usually get a few messages per day. Most of them annoying kids lol. But seriously, some have some great montages, gameplay, commentaries, guides, and unique creativity when comes to this stuff. I will be focusing more on that channel, as it is more manageable and clearly defined for me as one individual. I hope to someday run the channel better than the previous owner, dazzybee after I get the right software, etc. For those of you who make videos, send them in. I can't guarantee I'll post it on Elit3Killers unless it's pretty decent.

I suggest you guys follow me over to BlackOpsforum.com. I have over 250 posts there, and I'll be looking for undiscovered channels/vids and just generally engaging in gaming conversation. I'll probably also be posting on Thus I Atone's www.topgamerforums.com a bit more.

For those of you who have a serious youtube channel you'd like to grow, I'm finally in a position now to help, and so you'd be crazy not to keep in touch. A box'd (sponsored) channels on Elit3Killers will only remain box'd if they continue to occasionally help the Elit3Killers community channel. What can I say, it's the american way. Competition will give us better content for all those FPS youtubers out there.

I'd like to give special thanks to some individuals:
NoNoGnome did alot for the community in his short time here despite entering a hectic time in his life with school and other duties. ThaMagicalNegro always had his A+ game on xbl and never brought the slightest drama to the footsteps of LTG. I can't tell you how appreciative I am of dudes like him who set the right example.

Best ways to get a hold of me: Send Elit3Killers a message. I check that once/day. Or send me an xbl message.

Please send me invites on xbl. If you like forums and talking to other gamers, again- please follow me over to BlackOpsForum.com and TopGamerfForums.com.

I'm a good guy to know. Last weekend I was chilling with a 30 yr old and 19 yr old chick hehe. So maybe if you come to visit me in Seattle someday, I can not only provide a place to crash for the night, but a chick whos your age and not old like me hahaha. I'm still cool like that even though alot of people have called me nerdy for all the videogames I play lol!

NOTE:
GT= NAMELesS SHad0W will likely be changing to Elit3Killer or NAMELesS Elit3 in the near future.

NAMELesS SHad0W
NAMELesS SHad0W
Admin
Admin

LTG 7

Back to top Go down

Lethal Talent Gaming.............. Empty Re: Lethal Talent Gaming..............

Post  RTE Rubix Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:04 pm

well you had a good run and good luck to your future.
So my guess is the ffa thing is off?

RTE Rubix
Corporal
Corporal

LTG 4

Back to top Go down

Post  NAMELesS SHad0W Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:30 pm

RTE Rubix wrote:well you had a good run and good luck to your future.
So my guess is the ffa thing is off?

Nah man. I should be online shortly. I need to grab some food here first..

My send off will be the tourney (I hope) and I'd like to give that 12 month xbl to someone deserving in the xbox community.

NAMELesS SHad0W
NAMELesS SHad0W
Admin
Admin

LTG 7

Back to top Go down

Post  Chopstix Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:41 pm

its been fun, later nameless.
Chopstix
Chopstix
Sergeant
Sergeant

LTG 4

Back to top Go down

Post  NoNoGnome Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:47 pm

dam...i was still working up to the 2000 forum points for that $20 gamestop card, ahh well

Thanks nameless for everything you have done so far, I look forward to seeing what you do with your new youtube channel

Cheers
NoNoGnome
NoNoGnome
Recruiter
Recruiter

LTG 6

https://www.youtube.com/user/NoNoGnome?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  iPrOXJakX Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:57 pm

It's Sad to see you go. I hope someday that someone can take over.

iPrOXJakX
Private
Private

Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMagicalNegro Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:37 pm

Damn bro some deep shit here. I kno I havent been on in awhile, its spring break and ive been really busy with work, school and my girl. Ill be back on XBL next neek. Thanks for all your help nameless for what you've done. Don't think of this as a goodbye, just a new beggining. Sad to see LTG go but im sure Elit3killers will strive. Be sure to catch me online next week.
TheMagicalNegro
TheMagicalNegro
VIP
VIP

LTG 3

https://www.youtube.com/ThaMagicalNegro

Back to top Go down

Post  charlied72 Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:54 pm

although i have moved on, your a good dude my time at ltg was amazing its sad to see it go,

charlied72
Sergeant
Sergeant

N/A

Back to top Go down

Post  NAMELesS SHad0W Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:00 pm

The domain name is expiring and ill not renew it. However, ill still be dropping in here awhile to see if anyone is lurking around.

I haven't posted on topgamerforums or blackopsforum in a little while. Been busy @ Elit3Killers watching vids and struggling with stupid youtube software.

I'm still up for doing a farewell tourney if everyone is down. Very Happy I know I haven't been on much lately but late at night, but I'm thinking other than friday night, I'm pretty free this coming weekend (thurs night-friday day-saturday all (after hangover)-sunday most
NAMELesS SHad0W
NAMELesS SHad0W
Admin
Admin

LTG 7

Back to top Go down

Post  RTE Rubix Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:31 am

if im on count me in

RTE Rubix
Corporal
Corporal

LTG 4

Back to top Go down

Post  BsideBomber Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:01 am

ohh my

BsideBomber
Corporal
Corporal

LTG 5

Back to top Go down

Post  NW CODfather Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:05 pm

You had a great run. The reason I made Northwest Gaming was because of you. Sad to see Lethal Talent go. Good Luck to you in the near future!

NW CODfather

Back to top Go down

Post  dT PsYKo G0aT Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:59 am

HELLO!

dT PsYKo G0aT
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  S ii Gz Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:31 pm

Hello to you!

S ii Gz

Back to top Go down

Post  dT PsYKo G0aT Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:48 am

BWHAHAHAHAH!!!

RTE VIRUS Responded to a thread on Redtigerelites!

dT PsYKo G0aT
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  dT PsYKo G0aT Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:21 am

bump

dT PsYKo G0aT
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down